Careers at Pro Wood Finishes
Pro Wood Finishes helps custom architectural millwork and wood fabrication shops produce beautiful wood finishes. Join a professional team that has been serving the Mid-Atlantic region for almost 40 years.
- Pro Wood pays 65% of health, dental and vision insurance premium
- Company-provided life insurance
- Company-provided long term disability insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 days paid time off (15 days at 5 Years)
- 401(k) plan with a 4% company match
- CXP Next Level Leaders on-site training 1 x month
Inside Customer Service
In this position, you will be helping woodworkers and wood finishers do their job better with the tools and supplies they need. You will need to handle a fast-paced, in-person customer service center – including online and phone orders. The ideal team member will excel at accurate order processing and attention to detail.
Custom Color Specialist
There is a unique position open to match wood stains, colored lacquers, and glazes, and to learn proper color development and processes in our state-of-the-art color development lab. You will be a valuable asset to woodworkers and wood finishers who are looking for the exact finish for their projects.
How to Apply
Interested in joining the Pro Wood team? Download our application and email it to email@example.com today.